Tablet users click here for 100 projects gallery.
- It wasn't looking like they were going to get there. I tried to lower the project count to 50, but they weren't having ANY of that.
- At about midway through the process they started to figure out that not every project needed to be super elaborate. Productivity in means to the ultimate goal of 100 certainly increased at this point.
- The money exchanging and rearranging was discovered late in the game. This definitely surged our total number forward.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.A.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numberals and represent a number of objects with a written numberal.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2a 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.2c The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.5 Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6 Subtract multiples of 10 in the range of 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90, using concrete models of drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.G.A.2 Compose two-dimensional shapes or three-dimensional shapes to create a composite shape, and compose new shapes from the composite shape.