2. P.A.C.K. (Pack Assorted Colors for Kids) Week is next week. Your child is encouraged to participate!
- Monday: Pack PURPLE fruits & veggies and wear PURPLE.
- Tuesday: Pack WHITE fruits & veggies and wear WHITE.
- Wednesday: Pack RED fruits & veggies and wear RED.
- Thursday: Pack YELLOW/ORANGE fruits & veggies and wear YELLOW/ORANGE.
- Friday: Pack GREEN fruits & veggies and wear GREEN.
4. We have started talking about organisms in science and have stumbled upon the fabulous San Diego Zoo website. The students asked me to put the kids link on the blog, so you'll find a new San Diego Zoo Kids link with all the other links.
5. Box Tops collecting has started. Next week, your child will bring home a sheet to put Box Tops on. Try and fill it up. If you need another one, let me know.
6. Our iPads are still being silly. The editing software we want to use is not ready, so once again, that activity is pushed back.
7. Happy Friday!