Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Stuff! Get Excited!



Yes, this what I looked like when I got my first Nintendo...and blog.

Anyways!  I have added a few more tabs at the top of the blog over the past few days.  Be sure to check out our "Compliments" and "Victors" tab.  "Spelling" will be up and running next week.  Please be patient with "Work to Smiley + About"!  Look for "Books We've Read" as a coming attraction in the next month or so.

Also added is our nightly homework.  Over there. To the right.  See it?  It's all bold and red and stuff.  My goal is to make entering this nightly information a class job for the students.  We'll see how that goes. 

Finally, down in the "Educational Links", I have added XtraMath.  There was a note sent home tonight regarding this online program and I encourage you and your child to set it up and participate!